Jambands.ca

Looking for creative ideas.........

Blurry

why don't you take paisley's & willy's ideas & mix them together... seriously... have a bigass party at frontier town (or someplace) to raise money for your wedding! have it on a "normal" weekend, charge like $10 a head or something and we'll rip it up! you two are so awesome, people would come in droves. :)

We rented one of those big tents in case it rained, but I can't recall the price. I do have a 6 man tent that you can stand up in if you're having an intimate wedding. I'll only charge $50! Have you two set a date Babs???

Are youy going to nero tonight??

You might want to see if you can borrow one from a community centre, church, school, cop-shop, brewery or radio station or something. Are you connected to any groups that host large-scale events? It may have a corporate logo on it, but that could possibly be covered? Is it just for the ceremony, or for the reception, as well? You could possibly forgo the tarp and just get enough dollar store umbrellas to go around (you could even return them if it doesn't rain!)

Finally - check the resources and suppliers links at Charity Village for some other options.

http://www.charityvillage.com/CV/main.asp

Good luck with it - I hope this helps. Cheers!

maybe this will help I'm not to sure but my dad is invovled in scouting and his group or troup rents out the big party tents maybe he can get it for a cheaper rate than the others.....if this sounds good drop me a line and I will figure out the details of it all!!!I like the frontier town stag and doe idea!!!!Good luck

Thanks for the input everyone........

Esau and Mama Red please check your email.

As for the saloon idea.......that is right on the money!! Mud and I have actually been talking about it for a while....seems perfect doesn't it.....one night, camping, a couple of bands, $10 or something.....

Can anyone tell me how I can get ahold of Rick?

Thanks!

Thanks for the input everyone........

Esau can you send me an email b_gr8ful@hotmail.com and Mama Red please check your email :)

As for the saloon idea.......that is right on the money!! Mud and I have actually been talking about it for a while....seems perfect doesn't it.....one night, camping, a couple of bands, $10 or something.....

Can anyone tell me how I can get ahold of Rick?

Thanks!