Jambands.ca

Who Wants To Buy A Camera?

guigsy

so, im selling all my shit. here's what i got, and here's what i'd like to get... as with anything these days, negotiating is acceptable, but only serious inquiries please.

Nikon D100 Digital SLR Camera, less than one year old, still has 2 and a half years warranty on it.

Nikon 20-35mm AF-D F2.8 lens

Sigma 70-200 F2.8 EX HZM lens, with 7 years warranty remaining.

Nikon 50mm F1.8 lens (one of their sharpest ever), w/ 5 years warranty remaining.

Nikon SB26 Flash. (one of the last flashes they made with a built-in slave sync).

boxes, instructions, software is all there. all you need is a memory card and you're good to go... and if you need one of those, i can hook you up with a deal there, too.

asking $4250.

for more information or questions, email me at scottography@hotmail.com

cheers.

scott

sure, i can give you a breakdown on the value of the items, but i am not looking to sell the components separately, as this is much more attrative as a package.

Nikon D100 currently retails at $2099.99

Sigma 70-200 F2.8 lens @ $1399.99 (this item was purchased about 4-6 weeks ago, and has been used once)

Nikon 50mm F1.8 @ $174.99 (purchase and use same as sigma lens)

Nikon 20-35mm F2.8 can no longer be found new, and good luck finding a used one...i got mine for around $1300 used in the fall.

Nikon SB26 Flash is also no longer available new, and used ones go for about $450.

i should also mention there is an extra battery for the camera, as well.

hope this helps.

hey bouche, glad you're liking the D70... man, thats a killer camera, eh? ooooohh, shit! good call on the SB800... the 600 should be out soon, and that flash will be pretty kickass, too... priced a little better.

actually, im gonna jump over to the Olympus E-1 system. no real reason, except its a little more specific for the kinds of things i want to be getting into.

\/\/illy....whaddya say to that? Neither Canon nor Nikon. What is this? Some kind of new breed?

I can't get over how KILLER the D70 is. In fact, I was planning on the Canon until Davey-boy pointed out the D70 coming out and urged me to hold off and save a little more money which I did. It sure paid off, because now, even a picture of Andre looks good ;)

image0036.jpg