Jambands.ca

Ottawa hijinks.....next 2 weekends....

Hux

Just a minor heads-up, BIG weekend this coming weekend in O-town with the nero/GTB extravaganza, ALSO the weekend AFTER, Saturday April 24th, there is going to be another Dr.Huxtable/Comfort Station 4-set, many guests, 40 Main after-party blowout at Irene's Pub on Bank St.

More to follow.....just a long distance heads-up y'all!

And please please please don't forget Tortoise... They're playing Friday night at Capital for only $16, with Four Tet and Beans... This is a show you do not want to miss...

Tortoise is excellent, and I'm sure people on here dig 'em... Now go see them!!

Alan

yeah, we're going to Tortoise. However, I could only get tix from Buttwipemaster and they added about $4 PER FREAKING TICKET - so 4 tix was actually about $82.

Hopefully people can get tickets elsewhere. I tried the venue, but there was nobody home.

Guest Low Roller

Do NOT miss Tortoise and Four Tet this Friday!!!! Whatever you do!!!!!

This show will rock your socks and blow your britches. Fuck I'm drunk right now. Go Habs Go!!!

Oh my God is this going to be a crazy week.

Friday - Tortoise.

Saturday - GTB/nero.

Monday - Pilates with Catphish and Dougie (ouchey).

Tuesday/Wednesday - Doin' it up in Hamilton + Bela Frickin' Fleck!

Thursday - Another drunken band practice.

Saturday - Hux and Comfort Station.

Sunday - Death or recovery.

Ya sure if u could bring it that would be great...I have it but my download screwed up so it doesnt work very well...I will probally be going after hockey game as well so if i am gonna Ill message you friday morning...GO LEAFS GO..but to be honest the way they are playing they dont deserve to. win. Thanks again for the CD..see ya at the show friday or show saturday.

Sweet! I'm ready to do-it-up! I realize my efforts have been weak the past couple of weeks, but Sunshine's ready to roll. Hopefully the Ottawa crew can help me celebrate my b-day (well it was Easter Monday), but I would love to celebrate with the Ottawa crew. Yahoo!!!

Hey Catphish -- Birthday glowsticks in order???? teehee

Get me over the blues of being rear-ended yesterday - the car has minor damage, I think my body took more blow then the car! Little stiff!!! Scary shit though!

See you all this weekend!