Jambands.ca

Ohlm (sp?) festival???? Bluegrass fetsivals??

Greg Hemmings

I went to the most amazing BG festival last summer!! It was called the Greyfox Bluegrass fest!! The line up was incredible and we are about to buy tixs for it for this summer.

The lineup consisted of:

Jerry Douglas

Natalie McMaster

Younder Mountain

Sam Bush

Hillman

Rice

Del Mccoury

To name a few

The year before there was an Old and in The Way reunion and this years lineup is already being posted!!

http://www.greyfoxbluegrass.com/

Do you mean the Om festival as the other festival you where talking about??

Hey Greg,I still have to tell ya about DCMF,but right now I can asy that a real great grass-root blue grass fest. is The Tottenham Blue Grass Festival .I went a few times in my life,two years ago being the last time.A natural ampitheater.Great vibes,a little more family,then heads but a great time still,lots of partyin'.

This years line up looks great..........

The Gibson Brothers

The Chapmans

The Faris Family

Eddie Leblanc and Sidekick

Streets & Hills Reunion

Echo Mountain Bluegrass

Hometown Bluegrass

The Vicki MacCallum Unit

Acoustical Strings

Supper Break (The Next Generation)

Mike O'Reilly (M.C.)

Workshops and childrens programs.

You can get a great pic of the venue by clicking the link above.Ticket prices etc.

June 20, 21 & 22, 2003

Esau13 [big Grin]

Hey Greg;

It's Om Festival-they have a summer solstice one every year and it's a freakin' blast if that's yer scene- the website used to be

www.omfestival.ca or www.omfestival.com but both appear down right now.

I went about 5 yrs ago and had a blast, it's a earth-friendly solstice party, lots of live music/percusion/art but with more of a techno/electronica slant-don't let that scare ya, they have a big focus on human musicians as well as DJ's.

Archived