Jambands.ca

Roll Call - Wilson Dog Garland - PJC tonight

paisley

$10 meggo (proceeds to Earth Day Hamilton)

but if ya make it down here I'll help ya out with that...

well goodness that is kind! i should be able to scrape together enough... i think one of my best girls is coming down from st. c and in that case i may have to make the trip. further bulletins as events progress...

$10 meggo (proceeds to Earth Day Hamilton)

It's $8 not $10. Next week it's $10.

Plus some very cool prizes including Flecktones tickets, Little Feat Tickets & signed pictures from the band, gift certificates from various cd stores, heady treasures from Shady Grove, and much more. Come on down...you'll have a blast.

Cheers

It's $8 not $10. Next week it's $10.

Plus some very cool prizes including Flecktones tickets, Little Feat Tickets & signed pictures from the band, gift certificates from various cd stores, heady treasures from Shady Grove, and much more. Come on down...you'll have a blast.

Cheers

better yet! (some fine prize incentives there Jared)

I'll be checking out AIR at KOOL HAUS tonight, then I might show up to Pepper Jacks after. I do know that MarcO is also going tonight. I was debating on seeing the Fat Cats in Toronto after I saw AIR but I think I'll head back home instead. I have a question, what day is actually Earth Day?

some old school Dead \/\/illy?

Don't mind if I do! Count me in. What time to the festivities start?

i say everyone dresses up in the best party outfit, and we can have a party outfit contest, i'll donaite a glass pipe for the prize

Good idea! That sounds like a blast!

Can anyone tell me what order the bands will be playing in and at what approximate time each of them will be going on?