Jambands.ca

Roll Call - Wilson Dog Garland - PJC tonight

paisley

That's right Herbie is playing tonight! Damn I forgot. Was the Herbie Hancock show initially announced for a different date and then the promoters changed it? I guess Steve I'm in more of a mood to see some electronica music tonight then jazz. Hey Steve what time do you think you'll be heading to Toronto? My show the doors open at seven but I don't know if AIR will be coming on early or late. I hope it's early.

I wanted to see the last AIR show in Toronto, but I had to work or something. I really liked AIR's '10000 HZ LEGEND' album, even if it was given poor reviews by the critics for being so different then 'Moon Safari', like a band or artist should put out the same thing over and over again. Anyway I'm sure they'll still play something off that record.

I wanted to see the last AIR show in Toronto, but I had to work or something. I really liked AIR's '10000 HZ LEGEND' album, even if it was given poor reviews by the critics for being so different then 'Moon Safari', like a band or artist should put out the same thing over and over again. Anyway I'm sure they'll still play something off that record.

agreed, I enjoyed that album as well. I believe that is the album they were supporting when I saw 'em.

my patented Pepperjack Cafe directions copied from an old thread (haven't lost anyone yet!)

from the highway(403), take Main St. East exit towards downtown (not toward the university)...

about 5 minutes from the highway (past Dundurn, Locke, Queen, and Bay streets) take a left onto James St.

cross King St. (you'll see Jackson Square on your left at the corner of King and James) take a right at the next street, King William St. (you can't go left or you would crash into the mall)

Pepperjacks is on that first block on your right (corner of King William and Hughson) you'll see a big sign for Fever Nightclub, Pepperjacks is facing King William Street (entrance off King William)

(you may want to look for parking around James and King William on the street or there's a pay lot right next door to the club)

alright meggo, bring your dancin shoes! (and your party outfit)

where is everybody indeed?! usually these back to a computer monday mornings find the end of a big trail of "wow, that was awesome!" weekend night reviews and here no one has stepped up yet? what in the hell. did everyone wake up in a parking lot in hamilton? hahaha. anyway, okay, so, WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME! heehee

good music, great people (ganga goddess, wha happened??? i thought you were coming!), lots of dancing, AND a nice open patio to top it all off. plus lots of fabulous door prizes, ooooh! so nice to see everyone out (marcO, that laurie of yours is such a gem. :) ) the music was great, but diesel dog's set seemed wayyyyy too short!!! i was definitely panting for more. but huge high fives to hearing summer sing, we need some more of that, i think!

mark wilson & rose garland were of course a treat as well, AND what an amazing topper to the night to find out there's gonna be a canada day CTMF! yessssssssssssss!

all in all a good night. :) props to the numero dos to making it out to give'r on his birthday while under the weather. go team!