Jambands.ca

Leaf fans are fucking spoiled!!!!

ggrtrhhrtgg

throughout this playoffs, leaf fans have been blessed not only by Don Cherry--but also by Harry Neale...

I have had to listen to the two biggest idiots in all of sports commetating... Glean Healy and behind the mask with Kelly Hrudley, please come out of retirement guys, so I don't have to listen to you!!!

Worst thing ever though?

Greg Millen. This dick is the WORST color man I have EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! What an annoying sod! Not to mention he's quite obviously a Calgary fan. Booooo.

Cool thing though - AM730 in Vancouver is relaying the CKNW call on a 3-second delay for those who want to shut Millen up and hear the real call from John and Tom. Sweet.

I like the billiards announcer (various channels) whom you can only understand half of the time (gets pretty slurry and has a Scottish(?) accent)... when someone goes to make a shot he starts shouting unintelligebly like its a series winning breakaway in overtime (though everyone else in the room is deathly quiet)

he actually distracts me from the game more than he fills me in but definatlely gets an "A" for odd