Jambands.ca

A Dead show for a beautiful Saturday morning...

jon.

Here's a show for everyone...not just the Bit Torrent junkies ;)

We can dip the cosmic ladle into the psychadelic cauldron of the Grateful Dead and pull this baby from the live music internet archive .

07-01-85 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, Md. (Mon)

1: Dancin, Dupree's, Walking Blues, Jack A Roe, Esau, Stagger Lee, Let It Grow> Day Job

2: Scarlet> Fire, Playin> Uncle John> Drumz> Mr. Fantasy> GDTRFB> Good Lovin E: Satisfaction> Baby Blue

Here is the LINK

The band was on fire 2nd set,the day was beautiful, and the audience energy was right there with the band, in one of those great combinations that stay with you forever.

I guarantee the second set will get lots of play in your stereo. The first set has it moments too, including a nice Dancin' and a shredding Let it Grow.

The recording is ultra clean, with a short, smooth as silk aud patch at the end of Mr. Fantasy- where the sbd cassete tape cut and drove me crazy for years.

Thanks to Piano Man for getting this one up!

Enjoy everyone...have an early beer for me - i'll be at work...alas. :)

The archive is freaking awesome. Finally checked it out last night. If it's true and this is a permanent collection, you'll never be without your Dead collection so long as you have an internet connection.

I'm downloading the final Keith and Donna show right now. Looks good!!!

Marin County Veterans Auditorium san Rafael Cali 10/31/83

set 1 Wang Dang Doodle>My Brother Esau, Peggy-O-, Little Sadie, B.E. Woman, Lost Sailor>Saint of the Circumstance>Deal

set 2

Help>Slip>Franklins>Estimated>Eyes>Drums>ST.STEPHEN>Throwing Stones>N.F.A encore Revolution

The entire show is with Airto Moreira

Final ST.STEPHEN and it HAULS