Jambands.ca

Board Suggestion

ollie

I got a suggestion: Is there a way to make it so that when you click on a thread that you've looked at before, it takes you right to the start of the posts you haven't seen yet rather than to the start of the whole thread? Maybe make it so this happens when you click on that little number in brackets in red?

I got a suggestion: Is there a way to make it so that when you click on a thread that you've looked at before, it takes you right to the start of the posts you haven't seen yet rather than to the start of the whole thread? Maybe make it so this happens when you click on that little number in brackets in red?

it does that for me when i click on a thread... without having to click the red box.. weird..

I'll tell you what...

Let's keep this thread as an official suggestion machine, and I'll be able to check these things out when I'm 'in between things' at work.

The textbox size thing doesn't sound like there would be much hacking involved, but KevO's suggstion may be a little more involved.

Guest Low Roller
How hard would it be to increase the size of the "Post" textbox when replying to or starting a new post? It's TINY.

You can change that in your personal preferences. It's one of them fancy new customizable features of the new board.

You can change that in your personal preferences. It's one of them fancy new customizable features of the new board.

You are my hero Low Roller. My box is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

P.S. I second gentlemonkey's suggestion. Every time I login I'm re-directed to my profile and have to find the thread I was gonna reply to.

P.P.S. Thanks Mike!

P.S. I second gentlemonkey's suggestion. Every time I login I'm re-directed to my profile and have to find the thread I was gonna reply to.

You can change that also in your preferences.

When I log in it goes to the cavern forum.