Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
gentlemonkey

Dr Hux and Comfort Station @ Irene's TONITE!!!

Had a blast saturday night folks. Thanks for coming, and sorry I didn't stay long after our 2nd set. I have a baby and home and am not really all that able to sleep in.

Freeman was really fun, and I would love to hear a recording of it. It is a song I have to concentrate so much during to get that damn timing right, that I forget to listen.

Here is our set, Comfort Station is kicking some serious ass, 2nd gig, and they're just smokin'! Nice guitar work Pootie Tang - you da man!

Gotta agree. Definite progression from the first show. Everything was a little tighter. Good job!

Free Man in Paris(Joni Mitchell)->Switzerland

Minglewood Blues (Bob Weir ;))

Encores (Comfort Station + Bouche, Sharon, Hux)

Slow Train Coming (Dylan)

Helpless (Neil Young) (with PEI Punk on bass and vocals)

Ollie and I left right before Minglewood Blues. :(

And not because we weren't enjoying the show but because we wanted to catch the last bus home...which never happened - the bus never arrived.

I really like Irene's for shows. Good little place.

Gotta agree. Definite progression from the first show. Everything was a little tighter. Good job!

Thanks Ollie, too bad you guys missed the second set, the intensity on stage I thought got better and better, 2nd sets kicked ass and a great encore to finish off.

What a fun night...still recovering. It was great officially meeting alot of people from the board and also thanks to those who live at 40 main...from what i gather i guess hux and pootie tang live there, not sure who else. Anyways great night, great music and first time I heard comfort station and they really impressed me. And oh ya nice poster :D.

Hey Hammond Eggs! Nice to see you around here. A big welcome to you.

I was thinking of you this morning actually, wondering if I could tune my drums to yours. They are totally out of tune and I want to try it myself before I bring them in. No rush, just whenever we cross paths.

Anyway. WELCOME TO THE SANC!!!