Jambands.ca

What songs would you use?

Blurry

Thanks for all the great ideas everyone, Bouche, Ms Hux and everyone, anyone I missed :)

Meggo - you're certainly not off base......we already have Boogie On.... on our list (good call)

Gentlemonkey - Great idea....but I've called Mud a beast a couple of times already and it hasn't gone over well ;)

Kung - I'm not big into The Slip but a couple of you said "If one of us should fall" so I'll check into that for sure. As for Dylan, we have Mozambique down.

Waste - on our list too!

Into the Mystic seems to be a common suggestion - I'll check that out for sure too.

Anytime I can squeeze some Duane Allman in, I'm game!

Schwa - My Own Way - I like it but I think it may be a little to hardcore....the only Hookah we have so far is Life Is Good.

Super Freak - Good call :)

Esau - Believe It or Not.......I like it ::

Swifty - who took that picture of you?

mozambique! that's one of my favourite dylan tunes. i figured you guys would have boogie on covered but had to be sure... i am so so so so so so so so so excited for the wedding.

what about james brown "hot pants"!! ::

Hiway Freeker played the most seductive version of Mozambique I've ever heard :)

The Star Time boxed set by James Brown is a treasure trove of great songs for all occasions ... how about Get On The Good Foot?

RnB

Waiting On An Angel - Ben Harper

Morning Song - Jewel

I think those are tracks 2 and 4 on our cd.

Twofour - Get It?

Those are easy tracks. Try and stick with tunes that *mean* something to youse.......... :)

(You Are So Beautiful is the ultimate song if you can sit in front of a piano and mate your Mate. Its NEVER a bad choice in my ears.)