Jambands.ca

Q of the Day for May 3rd 2004

boogieknight

I live in Toronto...

But I'm originally from Burlington, and served a 5 year stint in St. Catharines...

I'd really like to live up north, I'm thinking somewhere like Parry Sound. Or else somewhere in British Columbia. I need for Canada's beautiful outdoor environments to become more intigrated with my living space.

I currently live in Hamilton, where I also spent the first 25 years of my life. After that, I lived in London (Ontario) for three years, and then in Seoul, Korea for a year. Back in the Hammer since Xmas, but currently working in Kitchener.

Born and raised in Hamilton / Burlington area. Moved to Sauble Beach 3 years ago. This is where our Summer Store is lcoated. In March we then moved down the coast a little bit to the heritage village of Paisley . This is where we will lay our hats for a long while.

I can drive from Paisley, where we don't have a stop light, to Sauble in 35 minutes without seeing a traffic light. ::

I'll give the list in order of first to last: Kitcher, Switzerland, Sarnia, London, Ottawa, Toronto. Sarnia was the big one where I really did all my growing up...just a wicked city. London was fun cause I was in uni, ottawa is a beaut of a city with some mighty fine people and toronto...well, toronto is pretty dang fun as well...if you're not poor, which I am. ::

born and raised in chatham where detassling corn is a rite of passage; when i was 18 moved to victoria bc for 5 years for university (soooooooooooooooo beautiful, hoping to put roots down there someday) and spent one summer living in lake louise, also spectacular. now i've been in london for about 8 months for more school, and an indeterminate departure date... i know i'm kicked out my apartment in september but it is growing on me. tentative plans to go teach in new zealand sometime at the end of this year. come visit! ::