Jambands.ca

SHAKER BUS ???

Jared

hey did the bus that everyone was talking about ever work out or did the idea get junked? i'm driving out but i know alot ( maybe 5) who were looking for a way there. i know yo had a few people asking him to?

is there a way to get a bus going again?or is the first one still on,, it seems the closer it gets the more people want to come

i will probably be able to take one person; i've already got one passenger driving out (and not a small one at that) but i have nobody to drive back with. i'm looking for somebody who can help pay for gas and who's not going to drive us into oncoming traffic, being crazy is ok.

stoked!

Yeah the Bus idea was canned due to lack of interest....unfortunately the bus needed to be booked quite a bit in advance....but there is no reason that whoever is looking for te bus thing could organize it indepedently!

Cant wait to see you all at the Shaker!

Eloise

hey did the bus that everyone was talking about ever work out or did the idea get junked? i'm driving out but i know alot ( maybe 5) who were looking for a way there. i know yo had a few people asking him to?

is there a way to get a bus going again?or is the first one still on,, it seems the closer it gets the more people want to come

Not sure about the bus,ALL money for the bus was suppose to be mailed to Farley by march 31st,since that was the latest day to reserve the bus.