Jambands.ca

Frontier Town?

Jared

Ummm....Caution Jam is playing CTMF.

I think a lot people are more concerned about the venue than the music. If the same line up was at FrontierTown then nobody would be saying a thing other than woohoo.

If the seasonal campers and their families were not there, people probably would think it's great.

a lot of people think it's great despite the seasonal campers! To be honest, I barely noticed them last year. The only incident I remember was the dude near us complaining about how many people were showing up. Eventually he got over it, I think a lot of the people there really enjoyed having so many freaks running around.

i second newrider... honestly we didn't encounter any problems at all with the family campers either (and we definitely didn't take anything down a notch! ;) ). they actually seemed pretty amused at all the freaks running around. there's gonna be a jerk or 2 no matter where you go, whether it's a family camping or one of the freakshow acts. for example, that tool that lost his truck on labour day weekend, that was only person at all i'd have to complain about, and the complaining would have been just the same if the party was at frontier town. he was way more trouble than any of the families!

yay to that!!!!!!!! to all of it! seriously, i can't even believe how much trouble that guy caused, the only time i saw any security or cops flexing their authority muscles over the whole entire fricken weekend was directly related to him!!!!! *shudder* what a madman, we tagged him gargamel, stomping all over smurf village like he had rabies or something.

yeah i ahd no problums with the izzy's i liked the lake alot, and there was way more ro0om to party, and better toliets ta boot. i was just wondering if any one had heard any thing about frontier town. i remember all the talk about parties still going on there earlier

i was just wondering