Jambands.ca

Mr.SomethingSomething vs The Resinators. May 15th

kc

Saturday May 15th: Toronto's premiere Afro/Jazz band, Mr. Something Something will be opening for Toronto's premiere Live Dub band The Resinators at PJ's.

Also with Hamilton's own, KOJO, spinning both AFRO and DUB records before and in-between sets.

Venue: Pepper Jack's

Date: Saturday May 15th

Time: 9pm

Door: $7.00

Dancing: Lots!

www.mrsomethingsomething.com

www.pepperjackcafe.com

I saw the Resinators in Toronto a few years back and even though Reggae/Hip Hop isn't really my cup of tea, I came away raving about it. This will be an excellent show. Mr. Something Something blew me away the last time I saw them and The Resinators blew me away the last time I saw them. Stellar.

Thanks for bringing us all this great music my friends! You rule!

Resinators have come along way in the last few years so if you thought they were good back then you're in for a surprise. And Mr. Something Something are fabulous. Definitely my favourite new band on the scene.

Good times tomorrow...I hear it's a certain someone's Bday also. party-smiley-051.gif

party-smiley-020.gif

:: My birthday's not actually until the 18th (Tuesday) but, hey, I'll take it!

Looking forward to tomorrow night. I really enjoyed Mr SomethingSomething last time I saw them and I have no problem with the Resinators either. Or Djs spinning rare dub and reaggae. Should be fun! Great gig, Brian!

Please don't hurt me..... ::

Well you're probably going to have a bunch of people wishing you happy birthday because I've been spreading the news like wild fire. I was told this was going to be a bit of a bday thing for you so that's just the way it's gonna be now. I imagine you'll be extra saucy tonight. ::

And yes you will get hurt. devil-smiley-023.gif