Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Band plays Dawson City

little black dog

I know I've said this before, but the Yukon is one of the most beautiful places in Canada. If anyone is even considering heading up there, I would totally recommend it - and now you can see BNB while you're there, too!

Will we see your stupid self in Ontario anytime soon, little black dog?

Hey Stupid,

If Phish is going to be playing in Vermont for a weekend in August, myself and a friend are hoping to make the trip down. I would love to stop off in Hamilton and see all of your stupid faces. ::

I'll keep you posted.

How are things going for yourself in the steel city?

Must be a "pain in the ass" living below stupid. ::

If only he was the kind of neighbor that just wanted to borrow sugar ;) Talk to ya soon

Cheers

I know I've said this before, but the Yukon is one of the most beautiful places in Canada.

Agreed,except I would say it IS the most beautiful place in Canada.At least thats my opinion after spending alot of time wandering around with a backpack & tent there.

Also its a great festival to boot,such an awesome setting to see live music.

Its doubtful for me,but I am considering it.I was sorta planning on a trip west after my release anyhow and for anyone who knows me,my returning to the Yukon to see that huge sky with that undescribleable blue would be close to a dream come true....

One question though,I keep reading that the festival is JULY 23 - 25, 2004 > http://www.dcmf.com/