Jambands.ca

the naked girl for moe. in mattydale...

You people are crazy, sure it's offensive to some not offensive to others, boths sides do have a point. Poor Booche just trying to make everybody happy, damn him! Who would have guessed a civil wars was going to break out, ya bunch of freeking animals!

WHen I saw the picture, I laughed my ass off, even immediately made it Catphish's wallpaper. I thought it was hillarious, having heard of the "naked chick at the moe. show" I thought it was awesome to finally put a face to the name ;) On the other hand, rumour has it that this chick was spun hardcore, walking around with her pants in her hand saying "Fuck me" to eveyone....that's not cool, she's an E-casualty not a nudist or anything, and you'd think at a show in our scene someone would be helping her instead of laughing (and taking pictures) behind her back, not a slam on you dima, god knows if I was at the show, fucked up, the novelty of the situation would have me laughing so hard I wouldn't be able to stand let alone help, but hey I ain't a very good hippie ::

SO lets just all agree that it is funny as it is not funny, humour is subjective. And get off the theis censorship bandwagon, if something was posted that YOU didn't want to have to see, wouldn't YOU want it gone?? Trust me you're all lucky to have Booche doing the moderating, you could have me and I'm a "Censorship Gestapo" you're gonna wish for the old days when my Orwellian regime comes into power....No more pictures, threads will be no longer than 3 replies, no one from Kitchener would ever be allowed to post, no smilies punishible by death, no more avatars, no more vowels and every week a Skank will be shot at random....is that what you want, to be ruled with an iron fist, c'mon Booche put me in, I'll teach em the meaning of the word Censorship!!!!! ;) :: ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been keepin tabs on this thread all day, trying not to get involved, but i guess just by reading everything i involved myself, so here goes...

well, actually, i guess i just realized that any point i could make at this point has already been raised, and whether or not i found it offensive really doesnt matter, nor does my opinion on whether or not it should have been edited, or who i think has their head on straight in this discussion... the point being, it is all absolutely 100% subjective, so there's really no need to get your knickers all bunched up in a knot in your hands as you walk around bare assed over this.

however, i would like to make a request that if we can get a picture posted of paisley's naked "nero rocks" ass, can we please leave it up for long enough for me to make it my wallpaper? thats all i ask.

thank you.

I'm glad I spent the afternoon at Webster's Falls hiking & enjoyin herb with Instagator.To think of so many folks spending a fine afternoon debating over some gals bare butt instead of soaking up the sunshine is absurd(unless ya were at work...).

...my 2 cents...

she was likely fucked up beyond belief and had no clue what she was doing.. . maybe i'm naive, but i hardly think someone's going to take off their pants just to grab the attention of a friend across the bar ..

sounds like someone been there, done that!

Hey M look at me. I got no pants on.