Jambands.ca

bearass

shitidiot

Oh my God!!!!! I find this picture very offensive. I personally know that donkey and I know for a fact that he was very wasted when that picture was taken. I mean look at him, he can barely keep his eyes open. And I have to tell you that bear looks pretty shocked too. I don't imagine he was planning on having his picture taken and posted on the internet. As someone who has never been to a zoo, i find these pictures disgusting. Please take them down or at least replace them with some nice looking pussy.......

kattens.jpg

You know people got all worked up, talking about censorship and Bushian politics. Then I log in and find this........

Poking fun at the expense of someone who shared an opinion, is the exact behaviour you would all denounce while you stand on your "peace loving hippie" soapboxes. And now we can see that when it all comes down to it, there are people who have no class in every walk of life.

Thanks for degrading the quality of this community.

Well done!

Sean

You know people got all worked up, talking about censorship and Bushian politics. Then I log in and find this........

Poking fun at the expense of someone who shared an opinion, is the exact behaviour you would all denounce while you stand on your "peace loving hippie" soapboxes. And now we can see that when it all comes down to it, there are people who have no class in every walk of life.

Well done!

Sean

Thats quite the soapbox your on as well.This thread started the other day.It would be what people call a "spin-off" thread.Mostly made to lighten a situation,no one made any derogatory comments (except yourself) about anyone in particular.Perhaps getting outside and burning off some of your aggression may help you find a sense of humor.

Lighten up.

Well done!

Sean

dude you need to chill out man. if you think this was about you then i hope it keeps you up at night knowing that we are all laughing at you. As for the part about having no class well. i take this as a personal insult. i though that people on this board were a little more mature. i think i have lots of class. acutaly i think i'm The Charlie Murphy of class. don't get the darkness mad