Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus at Elements May 13, 2004

SaggyBalls

YEAH!!

LET'S ROCK THIS TOWN LIKE A ROCKET TO RUSSIA THAT JUST NEEDED SOME GOOD ASS HARD FUCKING ROCKING IN THE RED ZONE IN A SLEEPY TOWN THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO ROCK SO IT NEEDS TO BE SHOWN HOW TO ROCK BY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO ROCK AND ROCK HARD LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING ROCKIN' ROCKERS WHO JUST DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING BUT ROCKING REALLY FUCKING HARD IN THE FREE WORLD. NEIL YOUNG, BITCH.

ROCK THIS TOWN!!!! YYYYYEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

:: ::

ditto, thanks to rob and the bus for the entertainment! although i must say, i think the highlight of the evening for me were keri's unbeatable dance moves. such passion. really moving to see. so an additional thank you to keri, i think everyone appreciated your enthusiasm! sorry i snuck off without saying goodbye, i have commitments today so i couldn't go and raise the craziness bar with you guys. great to see you though, as well as the rest of the crew who came out, esp. those who did the road trip, good on ya.

and now it's the weekend! i think everybody should go outside and not watch any tv. have a good one y'all.

aw, thanks meggo! i didn't know anyone was watcfhing! :)

Yeah, the show was awesome! so much fun and excitement! thanks to gtb and drkn. (canned beats) the afterparty was great too! thanks red! it was a pool party! woo hoo! bowie tonight! you in meggo? we're going to get tix there... behind the stage they are... it'll still rock!