Jambands.ca

One of many reasons I love Canada

Esau

Here's somthing I read on another board of "like" minded folks...found it funny and not funny in all the same breath..although no one could explain to me where its written that its a "god given right".

This guy lives in California.

I'd suggest to you that actually getting a license to carry is a bad thing. You have a natural right (derived from God) to carry a gun. Getting a license says that the government gives you this right when in fact, it's not their right to give. Because if it's their right to give, it's their right to take away. And as long as your name is on a piece of paper in their files, they'll know where to look first ya dig?

If you live in a friendly enough state (or a state that's so severly unfriendly as to warrant it), I'd just strap that fucker on already. I carried 24/7 when I lived in Washington, DC because "it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Update: my gun has STILL killed less people than Ted Kennedy's car

headshake.gif

Scarey...

Frightning for sure.

Here's a little piece of trivia for ya.

May 10 1994

300 active-duty Marines stationed at Twenty-Nine Palms receive a 46-question, multiple-choice survey. Given a hypothetical situation, more than a quarter of respondents indicate their willingness to "fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government." On the positive side, almost two-thirds recognize that the order would be patently unconstitutional