Jambands.ca

A call to all Chatham Folk

Schwa.

What the hell happened to all of you?

There has been a serious 'falling off the map' here kids. Thoughts?

This brings me to my current question, is Chatham going to represent as usual this year at the May 2-4 weekend? I'm thinkin not really. Has the Death Squad takin a shit?

See ya there ya'll,

Schwa.

LA! man. nice! i wanted to say too, more than likely we'll be having the usual opening of the cottage gathering, so if there are any chatham peeps around who'd like to make an appearance they're very welcome to! who knows... if this weather 'maintains' we might even be able to hook up some beach action! woohoo! ::

English - Not this year bro ... we need to hook up for some beers soon though.

Chewie - Just got your email, I haven't checked the board in a while ... I snafued a couple of tics for the Knob show but am still looking at Deer Creek as a good possibility. The Roo hasn't shaped up quite as well as I would have liked (no WSP to steal the show this year) so I'm still up in the air ... might be a game time decision on that one.

Meggo - Probably see you at the cottage sister.

well, hummmmm no ctmf for stu doggy, just can't do it, off to the shaker the following weekend (going to make it a extended trip), then off to bonnaroo, (89%) then off to the adirondak music festival..

........and ofcourse going to hit Blair and Muds stag and Doe....

jezzzz what a kick ass month !!! :grin