Jambands.ca

Seth Yacovone Band in less than a week!!!!!!

Marky

For Immediate Release

Downtown Toronto will once again be invaded by our neighbours to the south, as world renowned blues rock guitarist Seth Yacovone will bring his trio to the 360 Nightclub for their inaugural Canadian date on May 20th, 2004.

Having played over 900 shows in just three short years including a full length European tour in 2003 and national American touring, Seth Yacovone has become a world renowned and internationally acclaimed blues guitarist, despite being just 22 years old.

With four independent and internationally successful releases, including Standing on the Sound, the latest journey into the world of climactic and eclectic blues rock, Seth Yacovone has quickly become an extraordinary singer-songwriter-guitarist who has impressively forged a global reputation that belies his youth.

Those around the world who have already discovered Seth Yacovone and the rest of his trio -- bassist Tom Coggio and drummer Steve Hadeka -- seem to share an inability to avoid evoking such names as The Allman Brothers, B.B. King and Frank Zappa. They also share a tendency to heap unqualified praise on the sizzling young rocker and his cohorts.

Having already shared the stage with Phish, The Trey Anastasio Band and opened for the likes of B.B. King, Ray Charles and The John Entwhistle Band, Seth Yacovone is “destined to be one of the greatest international guitarists of our time”- Italy’s Buscadero Magazine

“Incredibly soulful and a natural talent, not to mention a great guy. I loved this guy from the first moment I heard him play. ... Seth and I have played together a number of times since, and I go see him whenever I get a chance” - Trey Anastasio (Guitarist from Phish)

"Seth Yacovone is bringing the same kind of excitement to the Northeast that the late Duane Allman brought to the Southeast in the late ’60s and early ’70s." - Daily Record of Morristown, NJ

“Yacovone is past the point where he can cash in on the fact that he’s a young gun who plays a mean guitar. It’s now time to deliver the goods and Yacovone does just that on Standing on the Sound.” – Relix Magazine

Doors will be at 9PM and the show will start at 9:30PM. The event is 19+ and will cost $10 at the door, or $9 with a perishable food item to donate to the local food bank.

GMP PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS

SETH YACOVONE BAND

Supporting: CAVERN

Thursday, May 20th, 2004

The 360 Bar & Nightclub, Toronto, ON

326 Queen Street West

(416) 593-0840

www.sethyac.com, www.cavernmusic.com

www.shainhousebooking.com, www.the360.com

For press requests, photos or any supplementary promotional information, please contact Shain Shapiro at Shainhouse Booking at 905-522-8391 or shain@shainhousebooking.com