Jambands.ca

Album covers - always fun

bouche

List # 1

List # 2

playmate1.jpg

"Three grown men clinging to one another on a scooter. What could be a more playful scenario than that? Of course by “playful”, I mean, “really fucking creepy”. They’re not even wearing helmets, and that sends a bad message. By the look of them, they may be the type who wear helmets on a daily basis and were offered an extra helping of paste for behaving while sans helmet. There was a slap fight when they all wanted to be the driver, but that was solved with a crayon-eating contest. Now Jimmy is driver, Mikey is the meat in a retard sandwich, and Feepo is left with crayon breath.

At some point today, something will fall from a high place and hit me on the head. I will be left with the mental faculties of a three year old, setting me back approximately one year from my present state. I will deserve it for the things I have said."

oh my god! Thank you soooo much for posting this. I've been laughing for about the past half hour now reading them and then reading them again. Too funny!! So far Joyce and Roger are my favourites, but Man o' War isn't far behind. Tooo funny.