Jambands.ca

Black Sabbath to Reunite for Ozzfest

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller
"Heavy metal pioneers Black Sabbath will be reuniting for Ozzfest. This will mark the first time the band performed together since Ozzfest in 2001. The band will play hits such as War Pigs and Paranoid. The only change will be the replacement of drummer Bill Ward. Mike Bordin, Ozzy Osbourne's solo drummer, will play drums for the band instead."

[Credit: Billboard]

I don't know. To me it seems like a case of too little too late. I'm sure they'll have the best equipment money can buy to make them sound good, but can Ozzy even perform anymore after breaking his neck after his ATV'ing accident?

I'll go see Sabbath with Ozzy if I can. Too bad about Bill Ward though. What's a "solo drummer"?

I saw Ozzy twenty years ago at Maple Leaf Gardens. Sabbath (without Ozzy) was supposed to come to Moncton one time way back, but they sent the wrong-sized stage and had to cancel, so I've never seen them. The only way to see Sabbath seems to be with Ozzy though, non?

Guest Low Roller

Speaking of reunions, how about a Faith No More Reunion?? I'm sure Mike Patton can spare some time away from Mr. Bungle and Tomahawk, and do a small reunion tour at Lollapolooza or the Vans Warped Tour.