Jambands.ca

Need a ride to the Shaker

jaybone

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted but I'm in need of a ride from Ottawa to the Shaker and back. My car has been givin me the "fear" as of late, so I'ld rather try and carpool with a more reliable ride. Will split gas and or rental as well as driving duties. Give me a ring at casa 40 Main- (613)236-8673 or email me at jpfewer@hotmail.com. I'm available to go on Thursday- meaning I wouldn't mind checkin' The Slip in Mtl.

Thanx,

Jaybone

Thanks to all who responded both on-line and in person. It looks like I've got something worked out with Matty (Canuck Duck). Looking forward to a fun weekend! And Fluffhead- Erin and I will probably be going to Moe. the next weekend as well. Are you getting a hotel or driving back that night?

Cheers!

Jaybone

I, too, am looking for a ride from Ottawa to/from the Shaker, ideally via Montreal for The Slip + GTB. Willing to split gas/rental/etc.; heck, I'll even pick up the tab for the Montreal hotel room (which I'm going to get anyway: if I can't maker to the Shaker, I'll do the Montreal show on its own).

Aloha,

Brad