1:00 - 2:00 Purple Joe

2:25 - 3:15 Mark Tonin & Dave Scully

3:30 - 4:45 NoOrchestra

5:00 - 6:30 Sanzwill

7:00 - 8:30 Beautiful Senseless

SUNDAY

Main Stage

1:00 till 2:30 TBA

3:00 till 4:30 Steve & Crazy Stickbird (CD Release Party)

4:45 till 6:15 Superstack

6:30 till 7:45 Guerilla Funk Monster

8:00 till 9:30 Caution Jam

9:45 till 11:15 Diesel Dog

11:30 till The Jimmy Swift Band

Beach Stage

1:30 till 3:00 The SilverTones (steel drum)

3:30 till 5:00 Watts

5:30 till 7:00 Red Shag Carpet

7:30 till 9:00 Cosmic Boogie Band

----------

This is going to be a great weekend ... I am very much looking forward to it!

Peace, Mark

I don't want to put any bad vibes out for this weekend, but it really sucks bottom that That1Guy is finishing at 9. I was hoping to see him in the dark. I guess I can just close my eyes.

I had also forgotten about the early shutdown of the stages. I don't mean to bitch and complain, so please don't read it that way. Everyone involved in the festival works very hard, and izzy's is a nice venue. Given that, are there plans to hold CTMF at a different facility in the future? One where noise is not going to be a problem for other campers? I was there in September, and I had a good time. But it's definitely different. Nothing will ever be the same as Ghosttown, but it would be nice to party where everyone that's there is on the same page.

Bring on the nero covers (BTW, nero in Hamilton tonight, yey!)

Mark - dogs are cool at izzy's right? Darius is itchin for some Campin and my friend's coming with her dog. she was there last sept and we both had the dogs and it was cool. I just wanted to double check.

Man, I am fucking loving the press packs I've read lately:

After over a year of strict rehearsal, collective song-writing and experimental performance, the quartet has created a phenomenal live performance that keeps audiences talking long after they leave the stage. They make sure no two shows are alike, and even surprise each other with antics on stage before the night is done. Cavern is a group that is compelled by the energy of the crowd, the challenge of playing with each other, and the groove of the music itself, truly making every show an interactive experience. With their rhythmic lyrics, meaty compositions, and infectious harmonies, Cavern has created an original sound that continues to hook fans and create buzz. The fan encouragement and feedback has been overwhelming, helping build a Cavern newsletter subscription list over 800 names strong. Some of their favourite gigs include closing-out the 3 day Open Eye Festival just outside Stratford, ON., headlining the official Dave Matthews after-party at Atlantis, and rocking a crowd of hundreds at the Come Together Festival in Durham, ON., where they were called “…the surprise hit of the weekend.” It’s not rare for Cavern to get a standing ovation, and even less rare, accompanied by demands for an encore - exactly what happened in March 2004 when they were lucky enough to play a Canadian Music Week showcase at Toronto’s legendary Grossman’s Tavern

come on now...leave cavern alone. so what if they're flowery and wordy.

they're just trying to buy into the biz.

think it's something to laugh about? sure it seems silly but they're really just a bunch of nice humber music kids trying to pump out some rock and roll. how else are they supposed to get noticed?

how come nobody's hard on almost every other band out there?

but i have to say this...as fun as these guys are their music has never given me a buzz. a bit of a misrepresentation in their bio.

create buzz...that would be the beer.

and rocking a crowd of hundreds at the Come Together Festival in Durham, ON., where they were called “…the surprise hit of the weekend.”

have they played CTMF before?

i think the cavern bashing has gotten to the point of pure comedy, as did all the cavern spamming..... at least for me it has... but, it did get me out to check out a show of theirs... mind you, i left early... not too much to bash, i mean, sure, they had fans, and they can play their instruments. but they certainly arent original. maybe, the most unoriginal original band i've ever heard. but they're really good at copying what other bands do. unfortunately, when they try and make it their own, i find it comes off rather poorly. they'd make a great cover band, though.