Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Willy

SevenSeasJim

Are these guys related?

[color:"purple"]Wow, that's original.

I forgot to tell you SSJ; the vet asked me if I was him a couple of weeks ago. ::

I guess its how you remind him......

Happy birthday my friend.Always a good time chillin with ya.

Cheers

What I'd like to know is, how many parents actually planned to have their children coinciding with the May 2-4 weekend...and how kind is that? ;) Seems to me there's an awful lot of celebrating to be done this weekend, and I sure hope you're able to keep it going Willy until I finally (hopefully) get there on Sunday to share a cold one with ya :: Happy birthday buddy!

What I'd like to know is, how many parents actually planned to have their children coinciding with the May 2-4 weekend...and how kind is that? ;)

I was suppose to be born right around this time,but as per usual...I was late.Hope to see ya soon Mulemomma,its been awhile eh.

a big freaking giant happy birthday to 1/2 of only the best pair of party hosts ever! hopefully we can all get you back with some hardcore birthday cheer this weekend at izzy's! (so glad you & leanne are coming!)

hope you birthday is just fantabulous, and you'd better bet we're gonna party down for it this weekend! yeehaw!!!!