Jambands.ca

If you're bored, answer this!

Ms Zimmy

- get to tell all your asshole customers to fuck off day

as someone who works in the retail industry, i always thought it would be great if i could give my employees one "fuck you card" a month... they only get to use it once, and when its done, they gotta hand the card over... next month, they get it back....

but try convincing upper management of that.....

After last years unexpected power failure and the incredible night of fun that insued. I vote we have an "International Blackout Day" every year....One condition its a surprise, no one will know what day it is going to be until boom all the lights go out.

I won't be voting Velvet for PM, have you seen him drunk....With him in office, every Saturday night will be picking fights with Greenland or starting a war with Fiji or somthing. ::

Hey PP, I think two of your ideas exist. I'm purdy durn shore there's a grandparents day, and I heard of a restaurant that has one day a year where the employees can be as rude as they want to be to the customers. Appeerntly it's their busiest day of the year. I remember comments like "Get the ketchup yourself, it's right over there fer crissakes" and "C'mon, I haven't got all day, what's your damn order!"

Sounds like fun to me.

Oh, and I think I'll definitwely run fro PM eventually. I could call the party...um, lessee now...

The Libercon Party

The Freedom Party

The Price of Freedom Party

The Modern World Party

no, wait, how about just

The Party Party.

Other parts of my platform include the elimination of Daylight Saving Time, free public transpo, completion of the Trans Canada Trail, Canadian history mandatory up to grade 12, pay cuts for high-up gov't officials, a legal aid system that works, CRTC rules in effect for movie theatres, dramatically increased penalties for police officers who break the law on duty, and a holiday for Terry Fox.

Aw c'mon, I would make sure my aides wouldn't let me near the phone when I was drunk. I'll be good, honest!

And really, wouldn't ya just love to see me hanging with Bush when I had a few too many? I'm give him such a charlie horse! "Put that in your pipe and smoke it you stupid evil redneck!"

I'd be good at soundbytes.