Jambands.ca

FRONTIER TOWN private party next weekend...

secondtube

Its at the real FRONTIER TOWN. Its a replacement for the Shaker.

four or five bands....

need an invitation (or so i've heard)

i think 25 per person for entry into this event, and all upcoming events....or so i hear...i dunno.

i am still in shaker mourning...but there was definately talk from Mr Wilson and his cronies about a private festival this upcoming weekend.

well, there were invitations being handed out to anyone this weekend...i dont think you truely need one... it maybe something to get around the law...

i can pretty much assure you, if you showed up, you'll be let in.

email mark wilson about it, as far as i know, he's putting it on.

STeve

It was explained to me was that you needed 1 invitation per car... Just make sure you ride with someone who has one... It's $25 at the gate, plus if you're interested, you can pay another $25 to become a member... Details are a little sketchy, it was a seriously rough weekend...

I believe that you had to have been a cute female in attendance at another 'jam' event to have received a invitation. Luckily, I know a couple of those. Of course, I still need to recover from last weekend before I think too much about this weekend.

Thanks man, I'm on the fence too but its good to know that the option is now there! I'm very curious about the line-up.

Peterborough has some options this weekend too eh:

Thurs - Jenny Whiteley @ Cosmic Charlies

- Dub Trinity @ Red Dog

Fri - Merle Haggard @ Memorial Centre (i know, i know)

Sat - Busboyeez, BA Johnston & more @ Trash

Thursday is convocation at Trent so a bunch of kiddies will be back in town and I'm guessing Dub Trinity will have a good sized crowd. I'm going to see Jenny Whiteley for sure (solo or not) and then I'll make it over to Dub Trinity.

hmmm... I'd love to see Cosmic Boogie Band again. I feel really bad though, when they were playing the second stage on Sunday it was kinda dark and I accidently knocked over one of their mic stands in front of the stage!

If anyone from the band reads this I'M REALLY SORRY, there was a lot of light coming from the side of the stage and I was blinded by the time I got in front of the stage.