Jambands.ca

TPB

MarcO

I thought last night's episode was a clear improvement over several of the shows so far this season. A bit more "real", the humour was more subtle. Should be interesting to see how this ends up. Always great to see Randy ina cowboy hat (oh, god...).

I gotta admit though, I can't quite figure out Barbara's motives. ::

i thought sunday nights episode was the weakest episode ever.

but contrastly, i thought two weeks ago was the best episode ever, the one you said you didn't like at all...

either way, i love the show.

i wonder if ricky is going to fake an accident like his father, cause of the explosion.

Yeah, I liked Sunday's episode as well. I like them all, as a matter of fact. I still didnt quite *get* the Steve French episode, oh well. Its always a good time when Lahey's losing his shit.

" He grew up as a shit spark from the ol' shit plant.

And then he turned into a shit bonfire.

And then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfire storm.

If I get to be married to Barb, I'll have total control of Sunnyvale. And then, I can unleash a shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck, he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves ! "

I still dont get why that fat dude never has a shirt on.

I've tried to watch the show on a few different occasions but i just cant get into it at all, I like stupid shit as much as the next TPB fan but i just dont laugh at their show at all, it actually kinda makes me sad.