Jambands.ca

Passenger and Chipotle/friday -sunday

slammer

Passenger will be performing at the Whistling Walrus located at 1508 Upper James in Hamilton, Ontario on Friday May 28th...10:00p start... great original music...cool cover material...AWESOME GROOVES!!!

fun?...dancing! Allright!...Good times!...cu there!!!

Passenger (a brief description for the uninitiated)

With Rhythm & Blues as its meat and potatoes Passenger's music is generously

spiced with funk, soul, folk, reggae and jazz musics. One might say that

artists like the Allman Brothers, John Scofield, the Neville Brothers,

Santana, Sly and the Family Stone, Herbie Hancock, Grateful Dead, Medeski, Martin and Wood, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder, Van Morrison, Bill Withers have all had an influence on this music.

Passenger's live show consists of Jim Slansky (guitar and vox),

Sam Cino (drums and vox) and Jason Raso on (bass guitar)

Chipotle ( pronounced Chip-oat-lay), hailing from Guelph, Ontario, will be performing their unique brand of hypnotic Jazz, Funk, Blues, Reggae, Soul, Hip hop, Electronica, Caribbean, and Rock influenced dance music at Falstaff's located at 27 market Place in Stratford, Ontario on Saturday May 29th ...from 10:30pm-2:00am...and at the Cornerstone located at 1 Wyndham street in Guelph, Ontario on sunday May 30th ...from 8:30-12:00p.. A combination of original and cover material will be presented!

The line-up is Jim Slansky (guitar and vox), Sam Cino (drums and vox), John Elliot (bass guitar and vox).

The walrus eh...no shit,we used to hit that place up all the time on tuesdays for beers,I think I still know most of the waitreses that are working there my friend Ann-Marie was manager or asst. manager anyway I think,right around the corner from me too.Excellent to finally see them bringing some great music to that place,I attempted to get them to book some bands last year but they weren't into it then,stuck with some weekly band that wasn't so hot in my opinion.

My weekend gonna be decided on friday afternoon,I maybe working saturday,so I may pop in for a few beers...

Cheers