Jambands.ca

last minute slip trip?

Ms Zimmy

ya kinda, maybe you should come down with something... got a yellow highlighter? :: (bars in Montreal ARE open 'til 4 though)

actually not sure on those numbers, last time I actually went to Montreal I took the train... have driven by a few times but didn't pay much attention to the time as I was more worried about getting somewhere else (I feel like thats the first thing I should say to my psychiatrist)

if I head out I kinda want to stay the night

get back to you in a few

non Montreal pour le Esau? porquoi?

actually just got off the phone and its lookin like I have a 1 pm ride lined up Number 2, so I'd have to jump on that one... possibly room for one more as well if you can make it to town round then (will have to double check on that in a bit but thats the way it looks right now)

pais, you're only lookin about 6 hours to montreal from the hammer... we got about 7 or 8 from london... i did montreal from london in 6 hours once, but we were seriously husslin', and it was from 10:30pm - 4:30am on a saturday nite... not much traffic...

ya, did the math... after that first post, bout 5 hours from Toronto, 40 mins to Toronto so bout 6 hours

looks like an original ride is coming through so alls GO! (thanks for the super kind offer Number 2, hope you find a way, sounds like you could be in Montreal by 11... if not hopefully see you Friday night at That One Guy in the Hammer)

Montreal by 7 or 8, quick meal, showtime !!