Jambands.ca

That 1 Guy - in Toronto Last Night

CyberHippie

WoW!!!!!!! What an incredible guy, I was honestly blown away by this act last night. Although he only played one set it was just beautiful. The sounds of his 'magical pipe' filled the room with high energy vibes and man you could feel the true essence of music, WOW I'm still in awww. Well worth the drive down to the T.O and well worth checking out indefinatley.....He plays in Kingston tonight then his last Canadian tour date in Hamilton. I'll be going to check out his last show for sure..........Whozzz innn????? See you there.......... :) :) :)

Ok I can honestly say now that he's a amazing artist, musician, sound scientist whatever.

I have seen him twice now. I'm going to the Hamilton show for sure! What a performance.

Ganja Godess! Is that you Vicki?

CyberHippie did we meet last night? I don't think so? Maybe next time? You going to Hamilton?

What a great show. I'm listening to the CD now... awesome.... Too bad that there weren't more people there. It was great to meet some new folks, and see some familiar faces too. Chase, Vicki, Jeff, Summer, Dave, Trevor, Rob - awesome groovin, too many people stayed sitting down the whole time.

Oh, and Mayor McCa was a super nice guy too.

Anyone have any pictures of that 1 guy playing the magic saw or the magic boot? Doug seemed to take lots of pictures, anyone know how to get a peek at them?