Jambands.ca

Ottawa Beer Festival Tonight!

Ms Zimmy

another tidbit of information...since i've got a car and live out of town i might just need a place to crash(even if it's in a driveway)...does anyone have to get up early for work tomorrow? give me a spot to curl up for a couple of hours and some time for a shower in the morning and i'll drive you to work...i've asked many people and i've been told that i don't snore. i dont' smell bad, and i'm not a morning grump.

Yeah Yeah!

Beats: call me at the office at 784-6190, and we'll see if we can work something out.

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller
so lowroller....are you gonna meet us?

I doubt I can escape the badlands of Kanata until at least 6pm, so if I do end up going to the beerfest I'll look for you folks.

Ready, set, CHUG!

If you guys are talking about free tickets to something involving beer I hope you know enough to count me in without waiting to hear from me. If you don't, well count me in. Where do I go, what do I do, what should I bring, and what happens?

Canned Beats might be with me, not sure yet!

I just got off the phone with Beats: he's parking his car at my place (Lincoln Fields) and hopping the bus downtown for the beer fest (est. arrival time: 5pm); after the fest, we're hooking up at Dekcuf for the show, then we're coming back to my place where he and I are crashing.

Aloha,

Brad