Jambands.ca

To the Chatham, Kitchener and Guelph Boys

Moma

I just wanted to send out a big Thanks you to all the people who took care of the young girls this weekend. I love any oppurtunity to meet and get to know such incredible people! All of you are awesome!

P.S. Sorry about the late response, but this is the first time since Sunday that I was able to crawl out of bed and get to a computer. The Recovery was slow. Very slow. But surely worth the while!

Love you lots, Erin

Erin, it was a pleasure running into you and Shannon in Kitchener and then to find out you were going to be in Chatham the next was super news.

I know what you mena about slow recovery... I'm just gaining my bearing now and about to throw it all off again tomorrow. [big Grin]

I kinda forgot you were from Ottawa because I seem to see you everywhere I go! Guelph, Brantford, Toronto, Kitchener... what's all the other Ottawan's excuse? [Wink]

It was a treat having you and everyone else that came down visit Chatham. I really enjoyed it.

I'll shall to do it again sometime!!

'twas a blast as always Erin-the Young sisters can come and party anytime...

I'd like to extend my thanks to everyone involved in organizing these shows-Jay, Mark T, Mark W, Keri it was great working/partying with you guys...and the whole Chatham crowd that put us up, fed us and kept us entertained...and the band for kicking ass, letting me on the bus and carrying my gear even though it was bigger and heavier than theirs....and Diesel Dog for helping coordinate the sound and recording at the Lanc...the list goes on and on...I just hope everyone had as much fun as I did...

christ it's wednesday and i'm just getting to the thank-you's...hehehe

ya your welcome back anytime.. ya it was wonderful to see u. and your partner !!

i just got done looking at some nice pics of you !! i can't believe you were taking your clothes of at keri's pad.. the rumors are right u ottawa cats are crazy.. almost chatham material.

right on take it easy ....... stu dog, see u soon !!!

Archived