Jambands.ca

It's that time of year again!! (hockey sucks)

Hux

The Ottawa Lynx will play their first home game of the season, Thursday, April 10, 2003

6:05 p.m.

I'll be there, with a big beer, probably not topless, but that will come in time....let's roll!!!

* all Opening day ticket stubs can be redeemed for a FREE ticket of equal value to any Lynx home game for the remainder of the 2003 season! (if Lynx win, ticket must be redeemed at Lynx Box Office, and not valid at any Ticketmaster locations)

SHOW US YOUR ORANGE!

Everyone is asked to welcome our new affiliate the Baltimore Orioles to Ottawa by wearing orange clothes and/or dyeing your hair orange. All those participating will get a chance to enter into a draw to WIN a pair of Ottawa Senators Play-off tickets! <--oh the irony! [Wink]

If I lived in Ottawa, I'd get Lynx season tickets. The only negative is that they are now an Orioles affiliate. I fuckin' hate Baltimore... and the Yankees, Red Sox, White Sox, Devil Rays. Like them Tigers though. Go Expos!

I'm planning on hitting 15 Jays games this year. Every ball fan in Ottawa should support the Lynx. You're lucky to have them. Good post Dr. Hux!

Amen brother!!!

I prefer day games, and don't get to all the games, so season tics would be a bit of a waste for me....but I get out to as many games as I can....by myself if necessary!!!

They have a great little stadium out there, great sports bar you can eat bar food at and watch the game, or hit the bleachers outside....$6.50 to get in, have a cold one....sun out...smoke one in the lot...ahhhh....summmmmer..... [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I'll be buggin' all you skanks to blow work off and hit games with me all summer - be prepared!!

If you are driving this Thursday, pick me up!

Sally will have the car at work, but I am in. I am going to wear Orange and scream, The Orangemen are number 1, for the entire night.

(By the way, since the playoffs start today, you have balls like a moose to name your thread whatchoo be naminit)

....I have some 1/2 price coupons...so the game will only cost $3.25!!!

Booche is in.....and my bro Lil' Boozy....

Perhaps some Senators fans should begin the transition over to a local team that will actually be active in a weeks time.... [big Grin]

Well I am officially an Ottawa Lynx fan!!!!

16 of the boys came to my work this morning (I work at a furnished suites provider). They checked into their suites today and hummana hummana! Nice guys, built and cute!!! They seem stoked for the season and in good spirits.

I'd go see them bat and run any day. Is it hot in here?

The Jays are a team on the rise. SI compared them ( exaggerated I think ), with the Anaheim Angels of last year. Still, they resemble that team somewhat. The only question is in their starting rotation, and maybe with their set-up men. Five straight wins versus Minnesota and Boston. Impressive. I just hope the Jays don't

play the Yankees any time soon.

The Ottawa Lynx are the AAA affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles (formerly the Expos).

They are in no way associated with the Blue Jays for all you Ferriswheeler guitar players who are tyring to get a dig in - who will remain nameless.... [Wink]

Archived