Jambands.ca

Low Roller's sweating it out!

Ms Zimmy

I'll smoke a good vibes joint for em.

Better you than him, I think. I worked with a guy once who took a university course in (I think) psychology. One of the topics they studied was what's called "state-dependent retrieval". The idea is that, if you learn something in a particular state of mind, you'll remember it better in that state of mind.

So he tried it, on the psych exam, using hash. He smoked a lot of hash while he was studying, and then smoked more hash before the exam.

He said it worked: he could remember everything just fine, but he couldn't write; an excerpt of one his answers went something like, "...and thus, the concept is proven, and I think my socks are growing..."

Aloha,

Brad

General Military Aptitude Testing.

Hmmmm...... I never knew that.

Well... I am sending my answers to him. I am uniquely qualified cause the military did things to me. Strange and dark things.

crackup.gif

Thats probally because I made it up...

I believe it means:

Graduate Management Admission Test.

Yeah...sure. I know the truth know and I will never let my kids take that test. Especially if we elect a conservative government this week. Although....I would have to work hard and fast to have some kids and grow them up fast so they could be old enough to do GMATs in the next few years. Anyone wanna help?

Guest Low Roller
Roller! Roller! Roller!

weeeeeeeee enjoy the weekend.

Oh hell yeah! Gonna open up a can of whoop-brain, and see where the night takes me.