Jambands.ca

so i tried e last night

mikey d

on what was definately a whim i purchased a pill last night and went out to a buddies house for a big bonfire. i haven't tried e before, and havent done any chemicals in about 2 years. it was without a doubt the best trip i have ever had my entire life, i was entirely overcome with joy and bliss. i felt no side-effects whatsoever (i still havent even slept and feel perfectly fine), had no bad moments and had some crazy intense conversations and some even more intense hand-drum/dancing/vocal jams. its an aptly named drug. its unfortunate that its not the type of drug you want to do often, because right now i just want to do it again. i figure i wont do it much, if ever, again, though, as i did make the conscious decision to stay away from chemicals a long time ago and this was just a spur of the moment kind of deal. definately good times, though, and definately recomended.

Just remember not all pills are the same,especially when it comes to quality,as well what they're made from.Unfortunatley not all are made very good (bad mix in the press) or safely for that matter.

Basically just enjoy,but be careful and aware.

haha, CH, i caught that and chuckled, too...

i've had bad e experiences and good, and im really just indifferent to the drug... i wont seek it out, and these days, i'll probably turn it down more often than not.. but yes, when its good, its gooooooooooooooood.

just as the high did, the burnout has hit me like a brick wall.

i never realised that e was such an addictive drug, im honestly jonesing for it again already, which isnt cool as highly addictive drugs + my highly addictive personality = bad news. nothing i wont be able to control, though.

i like my serotonin just the way it is, how 'bout you? long term use of that sh!t will fu©k you right up! does anyone remember the "green cu" e pills from a few years ago? holy shnikes, they were crazy! if you see those around just know your limits, that's all i've got to say about that

My friend had the CU's by the bag full, done a ton of 'em... e is like any other drug, it's super cool to some and treats others like ass... Guess I'm lucky, it definately likes me... Green Love's are my all time fav... I've NEVER rolled as hard as I did on those damn things...

Tried it once. Had fun for 15 minutes then went into a tent to change clothes and somehow passed out for 6 hours! Woke up frustrated that I had MISSED a pure MDMA buzz so took a few amphetamines and woke right up. It was the strangest thing really.

Yeah, no E for me.