Jambands.ca

Popper arrested for marijuana

shainhouse

Blues Traveler frontman John Popper was arrested for marijuana possession Sunday while driving through Sweetwater, Texas. The band was putting the finishing touches on its upcoming album "Truth Be Told" when the bust went down. A rep for the Sweetwater sheriff's office confirmed that Popper was arrested Sunday and posted bond the next day, charged with a class B misdemeanor for carrying less than 2 ounces of pot. A rep for the band says, "Hopefully, this will just go away."

In Texas, having a "Stealie" on your vehicle is considered "probable cause" for the police to search your vehicle for narcotics. It's okay to drink alcohol while you're driving though, as long as you're not over the legal limit. It's also okay to drive around with a shotgun in your truck...

[Roll Eyes]

Now do you understand Dubya? [Roll Eyes]

oh that evil maryjane

...don't people understand that it leads you down a path of peacefulness, love and understanding!! Can't have any of that "love" shit down in Texas!

quote:

something wonderful about men who are musicians, who can sing...and like to smoke on the side. *swoon*

Hey Sara...I'm not a real musician, and i sure as hell can't sing...but i'm pretty wonderful!!

I'm more of a nug burner, who likes to sing on the side...

Archived