Jambands.ca

6 more days....

Blane

Well, folks. Just thought I'd post a little update for those who know me but haven't really been in touch lately.

In 6 days (next Monday) i'll be hopping aboard a big Japan Airlines jet and flying Montreal>Chicago>Tokyo and on to my final destination, Sydney Australia.

Got my approval notice this morning for my 1 year Working Holiday Visa (cutting it close I know) and so the stars have finally alligned.

As of now, i don't know if I'll have much in the way of internet access, and it almost certainly won't be high speed. Nor will I be able to burn discs, sadly. HOwever, some tinnies of VB on the beach in the month of January ought to make up for the loss.

I don't know exactly when I'll be back, but it will definately be at least 6 months and at most close to 2 years that I adventure in the East (though not only Australia).

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great time in the top half of the world, and you can be sure that i'll be missing the touring, partying and general carrying on that only you fine Canadians offer.

Take care everyone!

I'll be in touch.

Blane

Wow, I wish I had seen you more, but this stuff happens. I am going to miss missing you Blane, and if you need any music, let me know before you go. I owe you large, just for that Vibration Of Life stuff. I still cant believe the experience I had the other night, listening to that in the great beyond.............

Take good care, and email me if you want any Dead or PLQ.

darkstarotherone@rogers.com

Archived