Jambands.ca

Tonin Bash: An Analysis *DELETED*

Paan

I am so thankful to be a part of this wonderful community of amazing people. I had the absolutely, positively best birthday party imaginable on Friday night … I was as high as a kite from the people energy and the after-buzz continues. Friday night’s festivities reaffirmed my belief that I have connected with a special group of people … people that love music and artistic expression, people that love to let loose and have a blast, people that are genuine, caring, open-minded and respectful of others, people that make me feel alive and comfortable when they are around. Words cannot express how fortunate I am to have met all of you … I am a happier and healthier person because of it. Some long-time friends of mine also came to the party and they were amazed at the community of people that came together on Friday night … friendly, fun, energetic, intelligent and extremely kind were words that they used to describe the people that they met … I couldn’t agree more.

Thank you to everybody that made it out on Friday night, and thanks to those of you that couldn’t be there but that sent your best wishes with posts, emails, phone calls, cards, etc. The love and positive energy that was communicated to me was almost overwhelming at times … I felt so warm inside on Friday night and feel that way now as I think of your smiling faces and all of your kindness. Thanks as well for the gifts … I honestly did not expect people to give me gifts and I was blown away by the generosity and creative energy that went into some of the gifts and surprises on Friday night. I hope that I have thanked and will continue to thank people for all that they gave and did.

On a musical note, thanks the guys in Harvard Mouse … we’ve know each other for years, jammed for years, been friends for years … thanks for the magical musical moments and for the friendship. It was a blast playing with you on Friday night! And to Diesel Dog … WOW! … thanks for playing at my party, and not only for playing, but for letting it rip and for the musical surprises … how about the Pink Floyd Brick in the Wall jam in the middle of Chico?!?! Or the Shakedown Street > Fishin’ with the Skipper > Shakedown Street?!?! Did I imagine all of this?!?!

Once again, thanks to everyone that came out and made my birthday party one of the best days of my life and a day that I will never forget!

Peace, love and hugs to all of you,

Mark

totally awesome night...even tho i, the SOBER one, locked the keys in the trunk...the trunk with the broken trunk popper....heh what can i say.

marie, not to be redundant, but your after party rocked...sorry i had to wuss out so late....but then again, my middle name is sissypants!!

i cant wait to party with all of you fine cats again!