Jambands.ca

Tonin Bash: An Analysis...

Paan

Sorry... I deleted the original post by mistake, so I created this one.

I just got home from the Tonin birthday doo, and had to put down my thoughts before I go nighty-night (I pre-apologize for spelling before I start) ...

I wish I didn't have to leave so early, but Dee wanted to come home and have wild sex (actually she was just tired, and wanted a sandwich).

I just have to sum-up the way I feel in one word..

"super-duper-fantatically-stupendious maximus-holy-camoly-doo-doo-doo-grrrrreat!-orgasmygoodness-I'm here for a good time, AND a long time-Baroooooogah-... (be right back... gotta pee) ........ happy-happy-joy-joy-darn-tootn-skatzfazerakn'-edenifically-all around copasetic"

I just feel really good!

I know I don't know you extremely well Marv (I mean Mark), but I hope you enjoyed your doo. You obviously have alot of people that care about you, and I was honoured to be there... and anything I have been to that has your name involved seems to be funner than a barrel of monkeys (the good kind).

It was nice meeting those of you that I never met before, and re-meeting many of you that I met under different mental circumstances (Under certain conditions, I have the memory of a Luffa Sponge) (I know I spelled Luffa wrong).

I thought I had to wait until the next Come-Together for this great feeling of commraderlove to happen again, but it was there tonight!

The bands were fantasic! Thank you sooo much... I could not stop shaking my ass if I wanted to.

I thank you all for that, I had a fantastic time dancing, and I look forward to the next time where we can shake our asses and share our energy again (I thank you all for that, I had a fantastic time dancing, and I look forward to the next time where we can shake our asses and share our energy again).

Well, I am going to sleep now.. (Actually, I am going to bed and playing with myself until...

a) I orgasm

B) I fall asleep

c) Dee turns over and says "I thought I told you none of that until I am asleep"

d) My hand falls asleep

e) I have to get up for work on Monday

f) All of the above

g) None of the above

h) Both A and C

i) Both D and F

j) A and B, but not G

k) M (if there was an M)

P.S. (Brackets Rock).