Jambands.ca

holy lightening!

paisley

Man that storm was awesome last night...at least from what I remember in my sleep. In my dreams I had control of the thunder, how big, how long, etc. It was answers to my questions to a higher being whilst in my sleep but I was also using it to show my "power" to someone else. Each thunder was being counted on a wooden ring with wooden beads...light beads for regular thunder and a dark one for the big thunders.....

interesting indeed!!! I love sleeping, my dreams are sooooooo wild, but at times so hard to figure out what they are trying to tell me. Always good for thought though and sometimes a laugh...if ya ever want to laugh or raise an eyebrow, ask me what i dreamt the night before! hehe ::

In my dreams I had control of the thunder, how big, how long, etc. It was answers to my questions to a higher being whilst in my sleep but I was also using it to show my "power" to someone else. Each thunder was being counted on a wooden ring with wooden beads...light beads for regular thunder and a dark one for the big thunders.....

interesting indeed!!!

well take it easy on us next time! me, the cat and dog ended up hiding in the basement!

scared the sh!t out of us last night - I swear I thought lightning hit the external part of our box air conditioner, I saw sparks flying everywhere and the night was like day for a terrifying split second!

Great storm, not a good night's sleep though...... I need beef to ease my weary head..... mmmmm, beef.......