Jambands.ca

Blair and Mud are getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

Schwa.

haha.. nope... you're no the only one, qqc. when I was coming totally clean that morning and telling everyone that, in fact, I hadn't written the song for anyone in particular and that I hadn't even written it, that it was by this band called beautiful south and it was called song for whoever... they chose not to believe me. I was caught in an upward spiral of deception! :D

Vixen here again...ok i swear,only one more thread with Schwaa's avatar!! What a fun night!- i want to do it all over again.,...but i guess that would be a little selfish! he he! it was such an honour to be invited and be a part of such a unique and beautiful occasion. It was definately the most magical wedding i've ever been to. The two of you guys really do exude true love - congrats! thanks to everybody for such a great night- lots of good talks with good people!

luv, vixen

Vixen here again- ok , i lied...it's not the last post! i forgot to say a special thank you to Keri for playing our many requests at the dance party..including my favorite...'push it'! HA!

Becky- i am so incredibly proud of you and Marie fro bringing out our 'catwalk' move emerging from the lake! next time, i'll make us cat suits/wet suits to make it even more vixen-like!

An absolutely, positively, wonderful wedding ... Liana and I had a blast.

I'm sitting here looking at 2 cd's that were given out at the wedding. Both of them include pictures of the Mudcocks, and when I look at the pictures I once again think that Blair and Mud are two of the most beautiful people that I know, and that they are even more beautiful as a couple. The positive energy and love radiates from them in such a big way!

Mud and Blair ... may your lives be filled with the peace, love and happiness that you deserve ...

Mark

Yup Meggo,

I've loved all the shots so far that I've seen, but I gotta say those are my favourites yet :: Thanks......and I hope you don't mind but we're going to use one of them for our "Thank you" cards. We're off in the morning....talk to you soon! Psst - how do you like my signature Meggo?

Paisley.....make sure you keep throwin' lightning bolts at those dirty clouds while we're gone ;) I'll do the same out east!

babsy babs! absolutely stoked you're using one of my pics for your thank you cards. is it the one where schwa is givin it to the wooden sailor? i think grandma B would love that one.

i went looking for extra special cowboy hats for you sweets in london today, looks like we have to wait for the next heady shipment to come in, all they had were orange and pink and ones with big black hippie flowers :: not what i picture on either your or miss mudcock's melon.

Psst - how do you like my signature Meggo?

well since no harm came of the scenario (except me going to head off to the bbq the next day with no shoes...) i guess i think the signature is funny... don't tell my momma tho, she'll have my ass in a sling before you can say "blender!".

have a safe and happy trip you two!

PS i just got home from "the metro lounge"... that goddamn place... i stuck it out til close, only to get mauled by some fuckfaces, i'm going to have a big leg bruise tomorrow, sunzabeeeeee-atches. ok that's my rant. luv u'z. ::

PPS uhhh yeah, disregard that last bit, i was feeling a little pissy late last night... HOUSTON - carrgo is up in tobermory, karyn says he's running some sort of boat/shuttle thing? and i think he is livin with his granny. heard it thru the grapevine. say hi to the cows for me ::