Jambands.ca

Bacon.

MarcO

Yes, bacon is good. Both in food and actor form... The food form is delicious, while the actor form has been in some good movies... And even though the food form is sometimes too crispy, and the actor form is sometimes in bad movies, I'm still a fan of bacon...

I enjoy bacon from time to time but am amazed at the difference between UK bacon and our "streaky bacon". Why do they eat round bacon? Rather, why does ours come in strips? I can't figure it out because neither really resembles a component of a pig.

Also, in the States they enjoy our Canadian Bacon. What is American Bacon?

I was talking about bacon with some friends the other day. Not the kind that comes in plastic packages at the grocery store, but thick cut fresh bacon you'd get from a butcher. I decided that it might be the one thing that I'd break my vegetarianism for. But maybe not. I need to get someone over to my house to cook some good bacon, just to see what I would do. At least I'd enjoy the smell...

I decided that it might be the one thing that I'd break my vegetarianism for

why is bacon the meat of choice for so many people that go back to eating flesh?

i was the same...had a heady banquet burger just yesterday! (although i went back to meat over a year ago now)

what really concerns me is that microwave 5 second bacon...what's up with that?!

I think Jules put it best. Still love the stuff.

Vincent: You want some bacon?

Jules: No, man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish

Jules: No, I ain't Jewish, i just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent: But bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good...

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfuckers. Pigs sleep and root in sh!t, that's a filthy animal. I don't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? A dog eats its own feces

Jules: I don't eat dog either

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but it's definately dirty. But, dogs got personality, personality goes a long way.

Vincent: So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filty animal. Is that true?

Jules: We' have to be talkin' 'bout one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?