Jambands.ca

Toast.

MarcO

OH Yeah!! I heard about that, you actually channeled Bobby for a split second that night . And in that split second you managed to miss half the lyrics , screw up 3 changes, cover the mic in drool, slap Phil in the face, raise the ticket price by $14 and sleep with 8 different underage girls. Sorry I missed it :: ;)

Sometimes when a breakfast place has a choice of toasts I'm unsure what to get. There's alot to be said about brown or multigrain, but rye is also a nice choice.

Also, it is damn near impossible to get toast no butter in any breakfast joint. I must've been to more than a dozen different breakfast spots and have gotten it maybe...twice even though I ask every time?

i ordered rye toast at my favourite breakfast place on earth, just the other day, for the first time... i've been goin there for years, and had no idea they even had it! definately a treat, and i think i'll rye it up again some other time down the line...

im curious if any other city can boast of a place that can get ya all full up on eggs, your choice of pig part, toast, home fries, and unlimited coffee for $5, and that includes tax and tip... if so, i may consider moving there when i've run my course in London. here, we simply call it "Restaurant".