Jambands.ca

Thank you Ottawa for the hospitaility

TimmyB

Hey Ottawa,

Thank you for your hospitality this weekend. It was great to meet all of you, bouche, Ms. Huxtable, Booche, AD, FreekerByTheSpeaker, Davey Boy, Douglas, Velvet, Sloth, Stapes, bradm, Pootie Tang and there are more that I'm missing and for that I apologize.

Especially thanks to Mike and Sharon. You two are amazing! Thanks for the corn bread and the Prince. You definitely got me a lot more pumped for Prince next week.

I'm going to make sure I become computer literate so I can start to write serious reviews for you and this amazing website.

Thanks to Matt for the hospitality at your house Saturday night. It was a great place to meet everybody after the Bluesfest.

The Roots stage at the Ottawa Cisco Systems Bluesfest on Sunday was an absolute dream come true. Seeing Chis Hillman fulfilled a life long dream and now I've seen the last three living members of the original Byrds. Not only that I have meet two out of the three (Hillman yesterday and Crosby in 1999) and have gotten autographs from all three! But I'll write more about that later.

Thanks again everybody. I always love going up to the town where I went to university. But now the next time I'm going to look forward to coming up to Ottawa all the more.

TimmyB

TimmyB,

It was great to meet you and see someone willing to go to great lengths to enjoy music.

I've got a couple of really nice shots of Hillman/Pederson. Those 2 guys are amazing together.

You're gonna bring Paisely and MarcO to Ottawa with you next time?

Hey Ms.Huxtable, Your comments about my crokonole game hurts me to the core. We were a team, what happened? I'm definitely going to have to play with someone else next time.

Hey Booche, Sorry about drinking all your beer it won't happen next time, I promise.