Jambands.ca

Coventry Pollock Poster Preorder

Weirdness

Whoa!!! That's a mouthful, isn't it now!!!

At any rate, the deal is that you go to phish.com, then dry goods, then what's new or whatever it's called and you can then pre-order the poster. I think they're taking orders until thursday or something like that and will print as many as they have orders for.

Yahoo!!! Now we don't have to wait in line all day!!!

10,000 posters X $50 = $500,000!!!

I dont know what to say, but I think they may be getting some cash out of me because I am a sucker. Considering I have never owned one, and have typically not cared for a good bulk of them, I am still thinking of ordering one WITHOUT seeing it first.

SUUUUUUUUUUCKER!

its says "only one order per household" if i had another card under a seperate address, i would hook you up man.

Really? That sucks ass... Well my offer still stands, anyone with 2 credit cards that has it in their hearts to order me one will see the cash and some "heady" extras...

its says "only one order per household" if i had another card under a seperate address, i would hook you up man.

Really? That sucks ass... Well my offer still stands, anyone with 2 credit cards that has it in their hearts to order me one will see the cash and some "heady" extras...

Del: I'll try to get my brother in Toronto to order one. Cool?

Aloha,

Brad

I'm with Booche on this one....usually dont like them too much (although summer tour this year is nice , if he designed it).....

yet it is their last show, so i just ordered one. also got the flac pre-order.

at this rate i'll be jutifying buying a 67 VW van split-windshiled at the show with the justification....well its phish's last show...

secondtube....

no doubt there is huge money involved in the phish entity.

However why single out Trey? Do not the others benefit?

I truly don't beleive phish is just there for the money, or else this wouldn't be their last show. I think trey is obsessive compulsive, and has a huge ego. But it is for these reasons that i think deep down he doesn't really give a fu©k about the money, just his trade. Not to say he doesn't appreciate it however, just like mike, jon, and paige.

On a sidenote, this is opposite to my thoughts currently on the grateful dead without jerry....lots of family losing jobs and the big sellout to a private organization.....