Jambands.ca

The real fu*king loosers...

Fuckholes

Just when u think u can fit in a scene u find out its the same bullshit like it was in high school. Theres the nerdy kids, the average kids and then the way to cool for anything/anyone else kinda kids. Some kids actually dont give a sh!t about anything but fitting in, even if that means sticking up their noses, chggin loads and just going along with the "in" crowd. Then fuckit.

Id much rather be a looser with my own sense of style and own direction. Then a bunch of headless, balless fu*ks who are just travelling down the paths the so called "kewl" ones danggle in front of them.

Just when u think u can fit in a scene u find out its the same bullshit like it was in high school.

Welcome to life my friend... it's not how others act or don't act that deems them loosers, but rather how you react or don't react. Concentrate on keeping yourself positive and the rest will fall into place (easier said than done, I know). Peace, Love & Respect!

Just when u think u can fit in a scene u find out its the same bullshit like it was in high school. Theres the nerdy kids, the average kids and then the way to cool for anything/anyone else kinda kids. Some kids actually dont give a sh!t about anything but fitting in, even if that means sticking up their noses, chggin loads and just going along with the "in" crowd. Then fuckit.

Id much rather be a looser with my own sense of style and own direction. Then a bunch of headless, balless fu*ks who are just travelling down the paths the so called "kewl" ones danggle in front of them.

Anything in particular that caused this?

Guest Low Roller

It's spelled losers not loosers. Single 'o'. Loosers is the opposite of tighters (I guess...)

Regardless, me and the rest of the grammatically correct cliq laugh at your spelling mistake. ::

Homer: So, I realized that being with my family is more important than being cool.

Bart: Dad, what you just said was powerfully uncool.

Homer: You know what the song says: "It's hip to be square".

Lisa: That song is so lame.

Homer: So lame that it's... cool?

Bart+Lisa: No.

Marge: Am I cool, kids?

Marge: Good. I'm glad. And that's what makes me cool, not caring, right?

Marge: Well, how the hell do you be cool? I feel like we've tried everything here.

Homer: Wait, Marge. Maybe if you're truly cool, you don't need to be told you're cool.

Bart: Well, sure you do.

Lisa: How else would you know?