Jambands.ca

Most HATED commercials

gentlemonkey

mine is currently that Tim Hortons one, for cookies. Where The girl and guy are hanging in the living room and I guess her roommate is flipping the pages of a magazine really loudly, wearing a housecoat and smiling like shes on molly. then she gets a cookie, and shes not naked underneath. wow, i hate that ad.

the Darien Lake ads with the super creepy, big eared, dancing old man who every kid and parent want to run and dance with onto the bus then the rides...

they try to make it look like everyone so wants to be there but it scares me and I don't want to go

(the REAL reason I'd rather do Deer Creek or SPAC)

Paisley, Darien is a great venue... Just 'cause they have a bad commercial (which, I might add, only started airing this year) is no reason to not go to a venue... I mean, Ontario Place's ads are so generic and lame, that if people only went places based on ads, Molson Amphitheatre would be emptier than it usually is...

I always pictured Pais ending up like Uncle Ted, just a hell of a lot more sane... I just mean doing the local thing 'til he dies, mixed with a few shows down south... Still dancin' and givin'er... Maybe creeping out the ladies a little less than Uncle Ted though... ;)

You coming to St. Cats Rider?

Those Heritage commercials always piss me off... Especially that one about Emily Murphy... How many times does she have to say "I, Emily Murphy" during that one... Like she alone got women into the Senate... Ridiculous...

actually, Darien's fine, I've had good shows there... once I do a few further away venues though I really start having fun with traveling and the road heads and sometimes I know so many people at Darien I end up answering too many "hey! hows it going man! isn't this great?"'s to focus on the show as much as I'd like

paisley = snob

and I've got another year of shows until I launch into my financial career... suits, botox and the hustle from there on in until I've got some property and am set up right (besides flying out to the odd show when I crack, probably bi-monthly)

I dislike just about every commercial mentioned actually...but these two bother me the most:

-6 Flags

-pepto bismol

Thankfully,I watch very little TV,but it never fails that anytime I ever turn the TV on or even pass one for that matter,either one of those two seem to be on.

marineland. worst jingle ever...

will they ever change it? its been the same since before i remember!

i havent had cable in a year, for the most part a blessing.

you beat me to it craig - that commercial made me so mad that i wrote a letter of complaint to the park.

There's an ad for Astroglide out that is pretty damn creepy...

Marineland is an old-timey favorite of mine despite how annoying it is...

But the absolute worst has got to be the Canadian Tire ads featuring that Bob Vila knockoff guy....he draws me in with his soothing voice and I get all wound up because I'm SURE that he's going to make a joke but...what's this?...he just keeps talking about his battery charger?